The URL Content Manager is used to filter Web pages for
"Pages by" reports in the Live Stats interface. Pages
The URL Content Manager can be used to:
- Excluded completely from reports.
- Renamed for display.
- Forwarded to a different page name.
- Filter out dynamically generated pages. On sites where each
page is given a unique name, wildcards can be used to filter
and forward dynamic pages to page names of your choice.
- Filter out pages that you don't want other users of the Live
Stats interface to know about, such as a private members area,
private file area, specific pages.
- Group pages under one name. For example, on sites with many
white papers, you might choose to view statistics by topic.
New URL Manager
- This example will exclude all pages named using two unknown
characters followed by "private" with any extension
from all "Pages by" reports.
- This example will forward all dynamically named price quotes
for model 109 to a page titled